Home » » Lesson 6 Be get used to & used to

Lesson 6 Be get used to & used to

Questions
@ A: Decide whether the following sentences are correct or not. Correct it.
1, She used to fail the exam.
2. I used to know him.
3, You used to did homework.
4, He did not used to go to Angkor Wat temple.
5, She does not use to talk to me.
6, Did you use to eat lunch with me?
7,Do you use to went to my house?
8, Did he used to ride the bus?
9, She never used to tell me.
10, I not never used to teach her.

Answers
1, C :
2, C:
3, I : You used to do homework.
4, I : He did not use to go to Angkor Wat temple.
5, I : She did not use to talk to me.
6, C
7, I : Did you use to go to my house?
8, I : Did he use to ride the bus?
9, C:

10,I : I never used to teach her.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Free Free Free For You are Visite Khmer videos General, Thank you