Questions
@ A: Decide whether the following
sentences are correct or incorrect. Correct it.
1, There are a student.
2, There is a number of cars in the
rest-room.
3, There are several girls in the
club tonight.
4, There is not an elephant in the
market.
5, There not is a telephone in my
pocket.
6, There do not is a professor.
7, Is there a bag on my bed?
8, Are there many books on the floor?
9, Are there two pens in the desk?
10, There are three students talk
loudly.
11, There are lots of students
talking loudly.
Answers
1, I : There is a student.
2, I : There are a number of cars in
the rest-room.
3, C :
4, C :
5,I : There is not a telephone in my
pocket.
6, I : There is not a professor.
7, C:
8, C:
9, C:
10, I : There are two students
talking loudly.
11, C:
Questions
@ B: Decide whether the following
sentences are correct or not. Correct it.
1, She have a car.
2. He has a dog.
3. They has a telephone.
4. Do he has a pen?
5. Does she have some money?
6. Do you have a book?
7. They don’t has lots of books.
8. You does not have mother.
9. He does not have a sunglass.
Answers
1, I : She has a car.
2. C:
3. I : They have a telephone.
4. I : Does he have a pen?
5. C:
6. C:
7. I : They don’t have lots of books.
8. I : You don’t have mother.t
9. C:

Post a Comment