Home » » Lesson 1 Verb To Be

Lesson 1 Verb To Be

Questions and Answers
Questions
@ A: Decide whether the following sentences are correct or incorrect. Correct the wrong ones.
1.           : She are a student.                                                                                           
2.            : They are zoologists.                                                                                       
3.            : I am an engineer.                                                                                           
4.            : He am  my friend.                                                                                          
5.            : You are a professor.                                                                                      
Answers
1, I: (She is a student.)
2, c:(                              )
3, c:(                              )
4, I:(He is my friend.)
5,c:(                               )
Questions
@B: Decide whether the following sentences are correct or incorrect. Correct
the wrong ones.
1,        : Is she my mother?                                                                                             
2,        : Is you a linguist?                                                                                                 
3,        : Are he a teacher?                                                                                              
4,        : Are they happy?
5,        :    Is the students good ?
Answers
1, C : (                                                                                                                                   )
2, I : (Are you a linguist?)
3, I : (Is he a teacher?)
4, C : (                                                                                                                                   )
5, I :(Are the students good?)
Questions
@ C: Decide whether the following sentences are correct or incorrect. Correct the wrong ones.
1,        My parents is not teachers.                                                                              
2,        I are not a student.                                                                                             
3,        She is not a lawyer .                                                                                           
4,        They are not my qroup.                                                                                     
5,        Your sisters is not professors.                                                                            
Answers
1, I : (My parents are not teachers.)
2, I : (I am not a student.)
3. C : (                                                                                                                                   )
4, C :(                                                 )
5, I : (Your sisters are not professors.)
Questions
@ D: Decide whether the following sentences are correct or incorrect. Correct the wrong ones.
1,        Is she married?   No, she is.                                                                               
2,        Are you his friend?   Yes, I am.                                                                        
3,        Is your friend happy? Yes, he is not.                                                               
4,        Are you  Sophea’s friend? No, I’m not.                                                         
5,        Is she an outstanding student? Yes, she’s not.                                             
Answers
1, I :(No, she isn’t or No, she is not.)
2, C :(                                                 )
3, I :(Yes, he is.)
4, C :(                                                 )

5, I :(Yes, she is.)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Free Free Free For You are Visite Khmer videos General, Thank you